Field Application Scientist – Mid-West
Desired Location: Chicago, IL or Minneapolis, MN; Must be located near a major airport
Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the US.
Education: PhD in Immunology preferred
Industry Experience: Biomedical or Biotech Industry experience is preferred
Required Skills: Immunology & Flow Cytometry experience are strongly preferred. Wet Lab environment experience (3+ years required); Flow Cytometry (3-5) years
• Education/training of customers, vendors & business partners on products and troubleshooting protocols to optimize performance of products
• Collect data and assist Marketing with the development of marketing materials.
• Communicating all relevant customer information to internal colleagues
• Actively pursues tasks projects, and ways to enhance their team and the business beyond their day to day responsibilities
• Ability to handle detail, multiple tasks, and short-notice deadlines, with daily re-prioritization of work
• Commitment to quality, attention to detail, and team player
• Willingness to learn & demonstrated ability to teach
• Desire to work independently and in a highly entrepreneurial environment, exercise creativity and judgment in bench work, analysis, and presentation to internal team members