Join an expanding Field Application Scientist (FAS) team at an innovative company to support cutting edge technology at the intersection of biological sciences and healthcare. Top candidates are high energy, self-motivated with a sense of humor & demonstrate the desire to strive in a light-speed startup environment.
Desired Location: Denver, CO; Must be located near a major airport. Territory covers 7 States: WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, UT, CO
Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the US.
Education: PhD in Immunology preferred
Industry Experience: Biomedical or Biotech Industry experience is preferred
Required Skills: Immunology & Flow Cytometry experience are strongly preferred. Wet Lab environment experience (3+ years required); Flow Cytometry (3-5) years
• Education/training of customers, vendors & business partners on products and troubleshooting protocols to optimize performance of products
• Collect data and assist Marketing with the development of marketing materials.
• Communicating all relevant customer information to internal colleagues
• Actively pursues tasks projects, and ways to enhance their team and the business beyond their day to day responsibilities
• Ability to handle detail, multiple tasks, and short-notice deadlines, with daily re-prioritization of work
• Commitment to quality, attention to detail, & team player
• Willingness to learn & demonstrated ability to teach
• Work independently in a highly entrepreneurial environment, exercise creativity & judgment in bench work, analysis, & presentation to internal team members