We are currently looking for a full time Fence Installer for a very reputable company located in Bolton, Ontario, Canada. Immediate start and opportunity to grow within the company. Seeking team players that are able to work well in a fast paced environment. This individual must be able to work in fast paced environment with little minimal supervision, must complete the work in a timely manner with little or no error.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Install various types of fences at required sites (commercial, industrial & residential)
- Assist installation manager/site supervisor to load & unload materials
- Ensure the truck is loaded with the necessary equipment and materials to complete all work assigned for the day
- Ensure the load is correctly secured before leaving the yard
- Performed MIG welding and fabrication of decorative gates, fences and safe rooms.
- Built and hung custom doors and frames.
- Constructed safety provisions, including scaffolding, gang ladders, perimeter railings, fall protection and temporary covers.
- Installed access controls for mechanical gates, including safety loops, receivers, remotes and keypads.
- Followed established job site safety regulations and maintained a safe and clean work area.
- Operated electric cordless and hammer drills and cutting torches.
- Lifting 50lbs+ inventory (Metal fence, parts, wiring, metals, boxes)
- Building, Assembling and wiring steel fence.
- Must have experience of fence installing or previous job in fence installer
- Working in the fencing and construction industry
- Knowledge of relative safety standards
- Physical ability to work long hours in fast paced environment
- Heavy lifting will be involved
- Ability to physically lift up to 50 lbs
- Must have steel toes safety boots
**Not Accessible by Bus. Must own a car or drive to work. **
Hours: Monday - Friday, Day Shift: 7:00am to 4:00pm, Overtime will be informed and it is mandatory
Location: Healey Rd & Holland Dr
Salary: To Be Determine based on experience