You are needed to lead the daily service operations of a successful farm equipment dealership location; ensuring quality work and repairs are completed with the highest level of customer service.
Do you have:
- Supervisory/management experience in a shop environment
- Ability to sell and market services with skillful communication and tact
- Understanding of warranty guidelines
- A working knowledge of agricultural machinery combined with a journeyperson ticket in a related field (preferred)
- Five (5) or more years’ experience in a field diesel service technician role (preferred)
- Skills that allow for timely completion of multiple tasks and delegation of activities
- Internal drive to exceed customer expectations
- Ability to deal with stressful situations in a professional manner while maintaining constructive working relationships with internal and external people
- Ability to travel; may require overnight travel (nationally/internationally) and weekend/evening work
If so, and you are a "people-person", then we’d like to speak with you.
What’s in it for you?
- Established organization
- Recognized brand with established and growing market footprint
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Pension with generous company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation granted during first year of employment
- Career advancement internally
For over 100 years, our client has been a recognized name in agriculture on a global scale. A recent move into Canada from a dealership focus to company-owned location has resulted in the opening of a fourth location in Saskatchewan; further expansion into new territories is planned. Internal advancement and new locations have resulted in multiple opportunities throughout Saskatchewan.
Compensation listed is the minimum.
Want more information? Contact Blair @ 1.844.778.1031 to confidentially discuss the selection process and to establish your interest and intent to proceed. Not the position for you? Consider our referral policy!
Click here to apply online
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!