While we appreciate all applications, individuals who hold Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Canadian Residency need only apply.
You are needed to lead the daily service operations of a successful location; ensuring quality work and repairs are completed with the highest level of customer service. As our client focuses primarily on harvest, regular industry pressures are minimized during planting/seeding season.
Do you have:
- Supervisory/management experience in a shop environment
- Ability to sell and market services with skillful communication and tact
- Understanding of warranty guidelines
- A working knowledge of agricultural machinery combined with a journeyperson ticket in a related field.
- Five (5) or more years’ experience in a field diesel service technician role (preferred)
- Skills that allow for timely completion of multiple tasks and delegation of activities
- Internal drive to exceed customer expectations
- Ability to deal with stressful situations in a professional manner while maintaining constructive working relationships with internal and external people
- Ability to travel; may require overnight travel (nationally/internationally) and weekend/evening work
If so, and you are a "people-person", then we’d like to speak with you.
What’s in it for you?
- Established organization
- Recognized brand with established and growing market footprint
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Pension with generous company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation granted during first year of employment
- Career advancement internally
For over 100 years, our client has been a recognized name in agriculture on a global scale. A recent move into Canada from a dealership focus to company-owned location has resulted in the opening of a fourth location in Saskatchewan; further expansion into new territories is planned. Internal advancement and new locations have resulted in multiple opportunities throughout Saskatchewan.
Compensation listed is the minimum.
Want more information? Contact Blair @ 1.844.778.1031 to confidentially discuss the selection process and to establish your interest and intent to proceed.
Click here to apply online
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!