Do you have the current technical experience to repair, overhaul and maintain agricultural equipment? Have you worked on tractors, tillage equipment, seeding equipment and harvesting equipment? Has your experience been supported by current or previous Journeyperson enrollment to earn top wages, great perks and benefits, as an Agricultural Equipment Technician?
In general, as an agricultural/farm equipment technician with our client, you will:
- Efficiently service and repair power, planting, and application equipment plus trending precision farming technologies
- Keep up-to-date with new developments in the agricultural equipment field.
- Receive regular training
Skills and Abilities
If you've selected this as your trade, you enjoy working with your hands and are capable of diagnosing a variety of complex mechanical, hydraulic and electrical problems.
To be successful with our client and, ultimately, in the trade, you need:
- Minimum of 2 years directly related experience
- The ability to read and understand technical information,
- Prepared to work long seasonal hours when required, and
- A valid driver's license.
What's in it for you?
- Tool/Clothing Allowance
- Regular Group Benefits
- Matching Pension Plan
- Employee Discounts that extend far beyond in-house purchases!
- Company Paid Training
- Top up wages during apprenticeship
- Bright, clean shops
- Other perks!
- Enjoy a youthful and exciting 'up' culture that promotes safety
- Whether in this location or others, the opportunity exists for advancement to supervisory positions or other roles within the organization