Farm Crop Production Advisor - MANITOBA
We have been engaged by a successful crop input retailer to assist them in finding a highly-motivated individual who gets a thrill out of selling products that improve crop yields and farm profitability. There are only three positions left within Manitoba!Are you someone who wants to create and maintain relationships with long-term grower-customers by offering cost-effective alternatives that show results? Would you rather be at a grower’s kitchen table/shop instead of stuck in the office behind a desk?
Our client’s core business philosophy is to maximize grower profitability. It’s that simple. They've built a successful crop inputs business, selling quality products to Canadian growers through a network of locations. With their current focus on staffing a couple of their locations in Manitoba, they currently seek another agronomy specialist to build on their success and take it to the next level.Our client promises:
Must Have’s to be successful:
- An enjoyable yet fast-paced work environment
- Self-managed and in charge of a specified territory – you plan your day
- An industry-leading in-house agronomy training program
- Opportunity to work in an expanding organization with innovative products
- Strong base compensation + potential bonus for your success
Further information regarding the Client, available locations, salary and other employee benefits will be provided to short-listed candidates only. Available positions and locations change rapidly with this client! Don't hesitate!
- Outside sales experience
- 3+ years’ experience in crop protection and fertilizer markets applicable to Western Canadian agricultural practices
- Undergraduate degree/diploma in Business or Agriculture
- CCA accreditation or P.Ag designation will be a great plus
- Ability to travel within a specific geographic territory
- Previous experience developing and maintaining customer relationships
- A Canadian Social Insurance Number (SIN)
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you personally might like more information on, please call Edward at 1.306.700.4766 to learn more. If not, consider our referral policy!