Internal Medicine Family Practice Physician
McCall & Lee has recently been engaged by a community hospital to recruit a Family Practice Physician for their experienced clinic. Great place to grow your career and knowledge base. Easy to please patient base, will accommodate to a fast or slower pace. **Would consider an Internal Medicine Physician as well.
We are currently seeking a Full Time talented and dedicated Family Physician to join a successful Family Practice clinic.
- Full Time 40 hours per week working Monday – Friday
- Focus on quality patient care
- See 18 to 20 patients per day
- ECG, Pulmonary Function Testing
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Production and Quality bonus
- Benefit Package including health, life, dental, vision, CME, malpractice and 401k
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant program
- Certified new grads welcome to apply
- Board certification and Oregon license required
Physician Assistant Qualifications:
Aaron Rodriguez(214) 618 5007
- The Physician Assistant (“PA”) will be licensed as a physician assistant in the State of Maine and maintain such license in good standing at all times. Master's degree Physician Assistant required.
- The PA will report to the supervising physician and/or the Medical Director and will be responsible for meeting CME requirements to maintain certification and licensure.
- The PA’s duties and responsibilities apply to the THPG patient population and assigned setting only.