Family Physician, MD
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC)
As a family practice physician at this large multi-disciplinary healthcare organization, you will provide health care services to patients under the direction and responsible supervision of the Medical Director.
- Assess patient health by interviewing patients, performing physical examinations, obtaining, updating and studying medical histories.
- Identify short-term and long-range patient care issues that must be addressed; providing information; recommends options and course of action.
- Administer or order diagnostic tests such as X rays, electrocardiograms, and blood work, and interprets test results.
- Perform therapeutic procedures, such as immunizations, injections, suturing and wound care, and managing infection.
- Instruct and counsel patients by describing therapeutic regimens, giving normal and abnormal development information, and promoting wellness and health maintenance.
- Exercise professional judgment regarding consultation with other Physicians concerning appropriate treatment.
- Perform referrals to specialists as needed, write prescriptions for medications and equipment, and perform office procedures within the scope of expertise, protocols, and available equipment.
- Supervise Medical and PA students during their clinic training.
- Act as a Supervising Physician for Physician Assistants employed by the Center
- Aide medical and executive directors by serving on committees aimed at compliance, quality assurance, management, and performing confidential peer reviews as requested
- Active license as an MD or DO.
- Board certification or Board eligible in Family Practice.
- Completion of annual CME requirements.
- Demonstrated competencies in dealing with all age groups including neonates, infants, children, adolescents, adults, and geriatric patients.
For more information, call Ren'e Pelayo at 602 788-5890 x 116 and email your resume to Rene@apnusa.com.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!