Family Medicine (Outpatient)
Sign on Bonus and Relocation for the right candidate!!!
Join us in the beautiful Ozarks! McCall and Lee has been engaged by a local Non-Profit Community Hospital to find a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to practice in one of their seven rural health clinics. You will be employed by our Hospital and you’ll discover a quality lifestyle in a breathtaking location. Come see firsthand why our strong community atmosphere, abundant outdoor recreation opportunities, top quality education, safe setting and soul-soothing beauty draw in people from around the country.
These Rural Health Clinics consist of 3-pod primary care, x-ray, complex lab, integrated behavioral health, rehabilitation gym, PT/OT & speech therapy services on-site, tele-health access, large procedure room.
This hospital operates six Rural Health Clinics in southcentral Missouri and one in northcentral Arkansas. Physicians have the flexibility to work/live at various clinics/towns where they feel would best fit their professional and personal needs.
All clinics are Rural Health Clinics and located in underserved areas. Therefore, Physicians can qualify for student loan support provided by the National Health Service Corps.
- Competitive salary
- Generous sign on bonus and relocation reimbursement offered
- Student loan support available up to $100,000.
- Up to $4,500 for CME’s and professional license fees, dues and journals.
- We provide Malpractice at $2 mill per occurrence/ $6 mill aggregate.
- Health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- 457 plan “Top Hat Plan” max contribution of $18,000 per year.
- 40 days annual PTO which includes holidays, CME’s and sick days
For more information contact: