Our client, a pivotal force in the global commercial vehicle sector, is currently seeking a Facility Engineer – Engine Test Lab to join their technical center in Mt. Vernon, WA. The company has been innovating the transportation industry for over a century.
Why work here?
The client maintains a high regard for their employees’ well-being by providing competitive compensation (80.8K-126.6K) and some of the best benefits on the market (Fully funded pension plan, 10 PTO days & 12 paid holidays, comprehensive health plans, 401K match up to 5%). They are dedicated to the development of cutting-edge commercial vehicle technology and are driving change in the transportation industry. This company is steadily growing and offers employees the opportunity to drive meaningful change.
The Facility Engineer – Engine Test Lab is responsible for working directly with the Engineering & Operations teams to ensure the safety, efficacy, & reliability of all aspects of ETL facilities:
- Troubleshoot instrumentation, test cell controls & mechanical malfunctions
- Mentor ETL staff about facility operation, limitations, and best practices
- Maintain & update system schematics through red line system changes
- Troubleshoot & resolve operation/maintenance problems of complex building systems
- Lead alteration, repair, and maintenance of buildings, facilities, and equipment
- Research, document, and recommend solutions for facility enhancements
- Create reports summarizing assigned tasks & data collected
- 3+ years performing control systems engineering or building facility maintenance
- Experience with Siemens Insight/Desigo Building Automation Systems
- Rockwell Automation PLC programming experience
- General knowledge of data acquisition systems
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.