endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The Facilities/Maintenance Manager is responsible for overall TPM, advanced troubleshooting, and repairs for plant equipment electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and robotic systems/processes as well building and facilities.
- This position will lead equipment improvement efforts through implementation and monitoring of predictive and preventive maintenance initiatives, as well as coordination of all corrective action maintenance activities.
- Responsible to ensure proper staffing, training, tools, and maintenance plans are achieved, maximizing equipment availability in the most cost effective manner.
- Lead, develop, direct, and monitor activities of maintenance personnel tasked with setting-up, maintaining and troubleshooting assembly equipment and processes to achieve maximum efficiencies with minimal downtime.
- Identify root causes of equipment failure, develop action plan to address causes, assign personnel to respond, and follow up to ensure project completion.
- Develop, organize, schedule, and supervise preventive maintenance programs for all production equipment and facilities maintenance systems.
- Working knowledge and application of OSHA and safe operating practices, including but not limited to machine guarding, lockout/tag-out, personal protective equipment, and safe maintenance practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ Maintenance & Facility Management experience (working in a manufacturing environment).
- 5+ years of experience with preventive maintenance controls.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.