A Charlotte, N.C. team-centric collaborative company is looking for a Facilities Manager. This is a highly visible position reporting to the Director of Manufacturing. The Facilities Manager will be responsible for day to day facility, equipment maintenance, preventive maintenance programs, and capital projects.
- Manages the site facilities to assure a clean, safe, functional work environment is achieved at a reasonable cost and within approved budgetary limitations while corporate assets are properly maintained
- Supervises the work activities of assigned employees, contractors and temporary employees.
- Develops and maintains long-term site facility plans including multi-year planning for maintenance; establishment and execution of preventative maintenance programs; identification, planning, and management of facilities modification and expansion projects
- Oversee subcontractor contracts, obtains bids, negotiates contracts, ensures qualification of new or changing vendors and service providers regarding site facility need
- Responsible for facility support for hands-on emergency situations. Trouble shoot and repair equipment or facility
- Applies quality policy and procedures of ISO 9001 as it relates to area of responsibility and the organization.
- Assures direct reports, temporary employees and contractors adhere to OSHA and company safety rules.
- BS related field (ME, Industrial Tech, Construction management, EE) preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in Maintenance and 3 + years supervision
- CMMS programs, Excel and project management software proficiency.
- Pro Engineer, Auto Cad experience preferred
Join a team-centric, collaborative work environment with excellent compensation and a benefit plan.