Title: Facilities Manager
City: New Brighton
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-4062308122
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Facilities Manager to work on-site with our client, a top-tier aerospace company in New Brighton, MN.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry leading talent in a world-class environment.
- As a member of the construction management group, the facility engineer supports the design and construction of test cell projects and civil works portions of equipment projects. Position will support building design and equipment interfaces during sales campaigns and throughout project delivery.
- Liaise with engineering, project management, and construction site teams and with outside architect/engineering firms and construction companies.
- Support procurement of design and construction services.
- Define scope and produce schematic drawings/specifications & work flow plans.
Produce request for quote (RFQ) integrating all technical & quality specifications.
- Support evaluation and negotiation with outside design & construction suppliers.
- Support management of design services.
- Lead design charrettes and design review meetings.
- Produce design development drawings with equipment requirements & interfaces.
- Liaise with local architect/engineer(s) during design development.
- Support management of construction services.
- Review subcontractor deliverables.
- Review requests for information (RFI)s, deviation requests, shop drawings, punch lists, etc.
- Produce engine handling path studies.
- Produce equipment stack-up studies.
- Produce equipment installation method statements.
- Conduct FEA structural analysis.
- Produce models for CFD analysis.
- Minimum BS in an engineering related discipline, with 5 or more years of relevant experience.
- Second language preferable.
- Knowledge of modern materials, methods, and techniques of design, construction of structures and facilities.
- Knowledge of construction standards, codes, and regulations.
- Understanding of basic mechanical and electrical principles.
- Ability to prepare architectural drawings and specifications.
- Ability to determine compliance of structures/equipment to specifications.
- Professional communication skills including written, verbal and presentation.
- Ability to maintain records and prepare reports related to the work.
- Computer proficiency in CAD, AutoCAD, 3D solid modeling, and MS office applications.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.