Facilities Department Senior Manager is responsible for planning, goal setting, supervising and motivating employees for the department. This position also coordinates work performed by outside vendors and ensures efficient repair schedules and quality of work, and reviews repair cost estimates. This position is also responsible for maintaining relationships with existing vendors and sourcing new vendors to ensure the best service and fees for our restaurants. Facilities Department Senior Manager prioritizes the maintenance and repairs of store equipment and parts of entire Company, controls and monitors Inventory and Budget as well as implements safety company policies, regulations and procedures for the department. The Facilities Department Senior Manager leads renovation efforts (planning, budgeting and execution).
- Manages and develops Facilities personnel to support restaurant operations
- Develops and manages department budgets consistent with timeline requirements for small to medium renovation projects.
- Develops scope of work consistent with operation needs and budget allowances.
- Maintains, adjusts and updates project plans as needed.
- Consolidates, communicates and manages all issues and risks affecting the project.
- Communicates project status to project participants and stakeholders accurately and on time.
- Addresses concerns and maintains consistent follow-up on any outstanding issues.
- Oversees and maintains relationships with external vendors, professionals and consultants.
- Maintain store furniture and equipment’s in good condition (such as A/C, fridge, freezer, fryer, hot water machine…. etc.) to support store operations.
- Source new vendors and create good working relationship with them.
- Manage and Control of Maintenance cost (Make yearly budget too)
- Utilize Ecotrak to manage repair and maintenance expenses and detect areas of opportunity
- “STIC” setting goals together with subordinate, evaluate (performance review) with facilities team.
- Benchmarks department standards vs the industry and consistently looks for improvement opportunities and makes suggestions to internal departments
- Four-year college degree or equivalent vocational school (need certification) of electrical or machine.
- Progressive experience managing a construction or facilities team in a multi-unit retail or restaurant environment preferred, but not required.
- At least 3 years of facilities management with experience managing multiple projects is required.
- Budgeting and planning and financial analysis experience in business level are required