endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Provides financial leadership to at least one function or line of business and manages associated relationships with business leaders. Leads multiple Analyst-level associates in assembly of actuals, forecasts, budgets, and plans for covered businesses or functions. Organizes their team to deliver ad hoc financial analysis and management reporting.
- 7 – 10 years of relevant Finance or Accounting experience required
- Effectively review analysis and management reports, creating new integrity checks to ensure error free product
- Solid business acumen and financial analysis skills, with ability to set high quality standards of performance
- Owns relationships with at least one business or functional leader and identifies opportunities to provide value-added analysis beyond basic actuals, forecasts, budgets, and reports
- Prior experience with Supply chain, Logistics, Engineering and R&D Department preferred
- Provide direction during the month and quarterly analysis to optimize supply chain strategy including but not limited to freight, inventory management, distribution strategy
- Support Senior leadership for Capital investment strategy and provide key reporting to measure and track return on investment
- Effective delegator that gets work done through others
- Developer of top Analyst talent
- Creative problem solver that anticipates impacts of solutions on other teams
- Clear written and verbal communicator, able to present succinctly to Finance leadership and company executives
- Familiarity with enterprise forecasting tools
- Familiarity with enterprise resource management and finance systems such as SAP, Oracle preferred
- Manage reports providing consistent feedback and explicitly providing team members critical performance review.
- Sets up, tracks and manages goals across team.
- Accountable for functional area and financial forecasting processes (P&L, cash flow, balance sheet) and modeling of long range business plan
- Coordinate assembly of plans and budgets for covered business lines and functions
- Manage relationships with business and functional leaders
- Conduct variance analytics for key areas of responsibility and support the key business stakeholders on an action plan to achieve positive changes to the operational metric.
- Deliver complex analysis and presentation materials on time and at a level of quality appropriate for senior executives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field required
- Master’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.