endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Our client is a leading manufacturer of specialty additives for a diverse set of end markets including plastics. The Company’s materials are essential ingredients specified into customer products to provide critical performance attributes in the following areas:
- Polymer Modifiers: improving the flexibility, resiliency and processability of plastics, sealants and used extensively in lubricants;
- Stabilizers: improving the processing and performance of plastic by limiting effects of heat, light and micro-organisms;
- Lubricants: improving the internal and external lubrication in the processing of plastics, rubber, coatings and other materials;
- Advanced Organics: solvents and precursors for industrial coatings, flavor and fragrance, pharmaceutical, agriculture and other industrial markets.
The Company’s products have been used in a variety of industries, including consumer packaging, construction, automotive, adhesives and sealants and in oilfields for more than 70 years. The Company is headquartered in Independence, Ohio, USA and operates nine manufacturing facilities globally, including four in the United States.
We have an immediate opportunity available for an entrepreneurial-minded, solution-focused Financial Planning and Analysis (“FP&A”) Analyst. The successful FP&A Analyst will be a detail-oriented and hands-on player tasked with effectively executing day-to-day FP&A processes, making recommendations to improve them, and providing management with necessary data and analysis. Frequent exposure to executive management means that a positive attitude and strong communication skills are a must.
POSITION: FP&A Analyst
REPORTS TO: Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Drive monthly U.S. S&OP FP&A process, including financial forecasting of sales and operational results
- Interface with business unit and operations leaders to ensure accurate reporting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Own and maintain multiple complex Excel financial models analyzing business unit, product group and transaction level data
- Execute key FP&A processes necessary for the preparation of monthly and quarterly Board level and management financial reporting across the total company
- Identify and implement continuous FP&A process and forecasting improvements; from leveraging advanced Excel functions to supporting initiatives to increase utilization of financial systems (Adaptive Solutions)
- Participate in the annual budgeting process and monthly measurement against budget and prior forecasts
- Perform one-off, ad hoc analysis of financial and operational information for the FP&A Director and senior management team
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics; CPA and/or MBA a plus
- 3 - 8 years of FP&A experience, preferably with a multi-national manufacturing-based company
- Expert level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proven financial acumen and income statement variance analysis experience
- Exceptional attention to detail, organization and time management skills
- Excellent problem solving and root cause/analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication, with ability to synthesize and clearly articulate complex information
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude, with a desire to challenge themselves as well as continuously develop and learn
- Familiarity with standard cost accounting preferred
- Experience with SAP, Adaptive Solutions, or other financial software systems a plus
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.