Magid is seeking a PART TIME Field Service Representative to work an estimated 9-18 hours a week, servicing our customers in the Bolingbrook, Naperville and Channahon, IL. areas.
We’re a family-owned safety manufacturer based in Romeoville, IL. FSRs are a big part of our customers’ safety as they keep Personal Protective Equipment in stock and accessible to the workers who need it.
Join us for our competitive pay, a flexible schedule that supports your needs and opportunities for advancement.
Responsibilities will be to refill on-site vending machine with our safety products. Products include glasses, ear plugs, respirator masks, gloves, etc. In addition, this person will monitor and report low stock levels to the district manager for re-order, maintain the Personal Protective Equipment storage area clean, and handle any (vending) machine issues such as basic part replacement or configuration if needed. The hours worked each day can vary, but must fall between 6:00 am and 10:00 pm (preferred hours are between 7AM-5PM when our Technical Support team is available).
Three days per week (3-6 hours per day on average); prefer Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
There is the chance for additional hours as additional business is added within the area, but not guaranteed.
- Require a reliable vehicle, valid Driver’s license and a personal smartphone
- Must be able to lift up to 40-50 pounds
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Must have basic computer skills and be mechanically inclined to troubleshoot vending system issues that might arise
- Should be detail oriented
- Must be willing to work in manufacturing environment
- Must pass background and drug screenings
This is a PART-TIME, long term, hourly paid assignment averaging between 9-18 hours a week
Magid is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - minority/female/disabled/veteran