The individual will be responsible for supporting Finance and Controlling module and strategic initiatives within SAP S4 Hana application that is used for multiple brands. Based in New Jersey office, this lead role will be mainly responsible for day to day support activities within the SAP S4 Hana and the other financial applications. This individual will participate in the implementation of new projects for Knowledge Transfer and smooth transition from implementation to operation. This lead role will manage onshore and offshore SAP finance resource, and a part of SAP COE.
- Minimum 8 years of hands-on SAP FI / CO implementation and support work experience
- Out of those years, minimum 3 years of hands-on S/4 Hana experience
- Must possess core strength in SAP FI and CO; in depth SAP knowledge and experience in General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Treasury, month-end closing and financial reporting. Also experience in CO configuration in CO-PA and CCA.
- SAP FI/CO implementation experience as a lead consultant configuring SAP, capturing business requirement and developing business processes, leading system integration testing, UAT, data conversion, and cut-over activities.
- 5 years or more in retail or apparel industries, and familiar with wholesale business, as well as retail operations that would integrate with SAP.
- Experience in managing standard solutions and rolling out the best practices to new divisions or companies on board to a single S4 platform.
- Experience in systems integrations with WMS, OMS, POS, Ecomm, EDI, and Planning/Allocations.
- Experience in SAP FI integrations with 3rd party financial applications such as High Radius, Blackline, Vertex, and BI tools.
- Based in NY/ NJ area, and come to the office 2-3 times/ week, work with the team and business users
- SAP Finance Lead will be part of the IT - Finance team contributing towards the support and development of financial applications using SAP FI / CO Technology
- Works as a Subject Matter Expert with the user community, other SAP business process leads, SAP development team and other team members on IT projects
- Coordinate with multiple SAP implementation project teams to adhere to the business standards for the FICO functional processes, and to have knowledge transfer for new processes defined from the projects.
- Identifies costs, benefits, risks, and alternatives in proposed system designs and their impact on the integration with other systems and SAP modules
- Troubleshoots application problems and proposes optimal resolutions
- Supports month-end and year-end activities
- Contribute towards best practices for CoE to optimize development efforts
- Execute the long-term support initiatives for the overall SAP Retail Technologies
- Contract to hire position (6 months)
- Based in NJ office, and work in the office 2-3 times/ week