If you’re a strong, dynamic leader, manager, and communicator with a broad corporate background: this may interest you…
Our Midwestern-based F300 client has engaged us to locate a Corporate Secretary who is also responsible for the corporate functions in the legal team.
The right person for this role will be an active manager who is encouraging and supports the growth of each individual on their team.
Reporting directly to and working hand-in-hand with the GC, the following responsibilities will fall under this person’s umbrella:
- Board management. Interactions, materials, etc.
- All disclosures and listing requirements; all SEC reporting including 33 and 34 act and proxy statement
- Corporate Secretary functional management including subsidiary portfolio
- Supporting finance and treasury in all strategic partnership considerations, M&A/A&D, finance, and capital market transactions
- Support investor relations, ESG initiatives, outreach and shareholder meetings
If you’re interested in learning more and discussing further: reach out to Lynda Cooney.
Lynda Cooney, Energy Practice Lead