endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Aluminum Extrusion Manager
Multi-Billion Dollar Manufacturer: Dominating the electric vehicle market
- "Hands-on" role with an opportunity to be promoted in the region
- Join a company experiencing growth & expansion
- Full relocation to Phoenix, Arizona
- Manage the extrusion department with 2 presses and 13 direct reports
- Works directly with all issues related to manufacturing which includes the following production and support centers: Extrusion, Packing, Die Shop, Production Control, Plant Engineering, and Maintenance.
- Oversees day to day manufacturing operations.
- Works directly with sales and production departments on production planning.
- Works directly with plant engineering and maintenance and assists in proper preventive maintenance programs and improvement in environmental control.
- Confers and communicates with department managers to develop personnel, equipment, and incorporate technology which will support continuous improvement, in all areas of responsibility allowing departments to achieve objectives.
- Responsible for the growth and development of extrusion associates.
- 5 years of experience managing a team within manufacturing including extrusion and process control.
- Must read and understand all quality system operating procedures.
- Knowledge of ISO/QS standards
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.