Immediate opening for an Experienced HR Specialist for a top client, an industry leader looking to hire an HR Professional, $75K - $100K, DOE. in the Florham Park, NJ Area. Hybrid or remote depending on location. Qualified candidates, please email your resume to Jennifer Werstak, firstname.lastname@example.org, with the SUBJECT LINE: HR - Northeast, for consideration. Top candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR or related
- 2 + years of solid HR experience
- Employee Relations - dealing with investigations, handling problems and employee issues
- Handbook creation
- PPO policy to implement
- SPHR Certification is most preferred or PHR cert
- Position is hybrid but could accommodate remote depending upon location
Click here to apply online
- Perform a variety of functions necessary for the effective management of human resources through all phases of the employee lifecycle, including active employment and separation.
- Concentrate on liability management: performance measurement review, referrals to internal EEO Compliance Specialists, employee counseling, policy development and administration, terminations, and securing internal legal input
- Execute programs to enhance productivity and reduce liability through improved communications & HR practices - handbooks,JD's, performance appraisal systems, employee counseling, comp structure, hiring, terminations, and programs.