- Conduct physical demands analyses, ergonomic risk analyses on single jobs, production lines, or entire plants.
- Perform ergonomic assessments using standard ergonomic analysis tools and/or using Digital Human Modeling software and complete detailed technical reports.
- Provide assembly plant ergonomic support to identify and prioritize ergonomic risks, conduct ergonomic risk assessments and provide recommendations on elimination of risk.
- Perform virtual assessment of Ergonomic risk utilizing such software systems as Teamcenter, Process Simulate, and/or Jack, and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Develop ergonomic specifications and standards through literature review, research, and ergonomic analysis.
- B.S. or M.S. in Kinesiology, Industrial Engineering, Human Factors, Occupational Biomechanics, Ergonomics or a related discipline.
- 4+ years relevant experience
- Experience in business communication, including giving formal presentations, creating reports and professional documents (e.g. meeting agendas, meeting minutes, etc.)
- Working knowledge of NIOSH single and multi-lift equations, Liberty Mutual Tables, ACGIH Hand Intensive TLV, RULA, REBA, Digital Human Modeling, and Motion Capture Technologies.
- Associate Ergonomics Professional (AEP), Associate Ergonomist (AE) certification, or Certified Professional Ergonomist (CPE) is an asset.