Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies worldwide. At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value.
Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual and invest in our employees.
When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!
Magellan Aerospace, Mississauga has a great opportunity for an Expeditor (Shipping / Receiving Administrator). The successful incumbent will ascertain, record/report the movement of assigned items of materials, parts, sub- assemblies, assemblies/tools through all stages of storage/manufacture/R&O. They will ensure deliveries to stores in accordance with specified scheduled requirements where procedures are established or given by oral instructions.
- Record/report movement of material
- Ensure deliveries of completed parts to stores
- Ensure tools & operation sheets are with finished product/job Store Tooling
- May be required to degrease parts as requested by Supervisor Move work to designated areas, retaining tooling, gauges, operation sheets
- Compile/submit reports incidental to work and keep his/her records/prints on file
- Consult with Production Supervisor to schedule production runs
- Ensure critical sequence of operations observed to avoid missed operations
- Formal education and/or related 1-2 years work related experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Previous clerical/production experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Computer skills
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package (fully Company paid)
- Generous Company pension plan
- Positive work-life balance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Commitment to professional growth
- Employee Assistance Program (where applicable)
- Free parking
Magellan Aerospace respects the privacy and confidentiality of personal information provided by candidates and shall not disclose to any external parties unless legislated.
Magellan Aerospace is committed to an inclusive working environment and equal opportunities for all. We welcome all applications without regard to social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or religious belief, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law)