The company is looking for Office Assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks, support coordination, translation, and interpretation.
You will be handling incoming phone calls/emails and other communications, managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translate technical and non-technical documents including policies, instructions and manuals when necessary.
- Support Expats from Japan HQ with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Interpret Japanese expats and local staff/engineers on various occasions, i.e. meetings, training, and orientations.
- Serves as an interpreter at seminars, speeches, meetings, teleconferences, and symposia, providing consecutive or simultaneous translation between languages.
- Required to translate both Japanese to English and English to Japanese.
- Provide interpretation for various meetings as well as telephone and video conferences.
- Other duties may assign by management.
- Fluency in both English and Japanese.
- Previous work experience as a translator, interpreter, or similar role in the manufacturing environment.
- High school diploma and some college/university level education.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Job Description is created by Triup