Executive Secretary supports the day to day needs of the Managing Director. This position will have hands on exposure and experience with the Exean Innovation Studio’s logistics and scaling the business. This position
must be able to exercise good judgment, anticipate needs, and perform in a professional and discrete manner.The ideal candidate will bring a high degree of creativity, energy and passion for working with the Managing Director to increase personal and organizational productivity.
The essential responsibilities of the position are listed below in the following key areas:RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with the Managing Director to oversee daily business operations.
- Support to write research reports including implementing research plans, finding and collecting data, and interpreting and analyzing research date.
- Provide accounting support working closely with outsourcing company such as;
- Record day to day financial transactions into internal database and complete the posting process.
- Process accounts receivable and accounts payable in a timely manner.
- Update ledgers, identify and resolve discrepancies.
- Issue and send invoices to customers.
- Handle payments in an organized and timely manner.
- Coordinate arrangements, meetings and/or conferences as assigned.
- Compile, proofread and revise drafts of documents and reports.
- Prepare reports, presentations and correspondence accurately and swiftly.
- Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use.
- Answer and screen telephone calls, and respond to emails, messages and other correspondence.
- Operate and maintain office equipment.
- Professionally greet and receive guests and clients.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Perform any other task or assignment as deemed necessary by the organization.
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field will be a plus.
- Self-starter with planning skills, organizational skills, notetaking ability, and attention to detail required.
- Ability to type with enough speed and accuracy to take meeting notes required.
- Ability to be a strong team player required.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and client schedules, and manage work load, required.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written required.
- Strong computer proficiency such as Microsoft Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Outlook)