To support growth in the US, Our Client is expanding its research and innovation capabilities at their Research Center. With this objective, the Executive Director of will be responsible for leading and managing research and development activities. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in research and development, as well as experience in managing a team of researchers and developers. The Executive Director will be responsible for developing and implementing research and development strategies, managing budgets, and ensuring that all research and development activities are aligned with the organization’s goals and objectives.
This is a full-time position. Some domestic and international travel is required.Responsibilities:
Click here to apply online
- Drive innovation and development of market-leading home appliance products for the US Market.
- Work closely with HQ Product Divisions and Parent Corporation to lead product strategy.
- Identify and develop new technologies, features, and products to enable business growth.
- Develop and implement R&D strategies that align with the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Create and manage operational budgets.
- Develop resources, drive teambuilding, manage leaders, and inspire organization for success.
- Lead the team to maintain an ongoing assessment of competitive products through competitive feature analysis, product teardowns, performance comparisons, marketing claim analysis, and related activities.
- Drive technology roadmap for US product development.
- Enable the consumer research team to conduct research projects and meet with customers to understand potential product offerings and associated requirements. Lead team to convert these customer needs into viable product strategies.
- Supervise the MARC expansion project to ensure that facility meets company needs. Assure that the construction process runs smoothly and efficiently. Direct and support any future lab development.
- Continue to build and expand U.S R&D team to drive company objectives. Foster a culture of innovation and creativity within the R&D Team