Vision, create and lead the company culture and talent development initiatives. Drive the development of a cohesive, compelling culture building programs. Build technical and leadership mastery development content and programming, identify the individual paths, and create incentives to motivate successful completion. Create and manage talent on- boarding, retention and succession planning programs that differentiate CEC from competitors.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to the following:
- Culture Development: Review current culture, mission and vision and identify methodologies/tools for measuring success in aligning to these ideals. Drive the development of a cohesive, compelling culture and align our talent to these core principles across all locations. Manage data collection and reporting on assessments and feedback tools for 360, ENPS, CNPS and Smileback metrics.
- Talent Development: CEC succeeds when we bring people in, help them develop their skills, and provide an upward trajectory…whether a people management role or through continued technical acumen growth. Building technical and leadership mastery content and programming with leadership team. Identify key individual’s paths and create incentives to motivate successful completion. Build company- wide proficiency in using Predictive Index as a people development tool.
- People Recognition: Recognizing talent that is aligned to our culture, who we want to develop to their best potential, and who we want to retain for the long term is a key deliverable of this position. This position will define, budget, and drive the recognition & retention program that builds long term value for our employees and our company.
- Human Resources: Manage the HR team members responsible for recruiting, benefits, and compliance. Assures CEC benefits, salaries and compensations are competitive in our market & industry, PRDs’ are current, and we’re in 100% compliance with state and federal requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
POSITION RESULTS DESCRIPTION
- Group CNPS - >30
- Group ENPS - >30
- Retention of Key Employees
- Succession Planning
The position directly supervises the Human Resources and Recruiting teams.
- Four-year degree from an accredited college or university with coursework in education, communications, marketing, or business, or substitute 2-years pertinent experience for each year of education. Plus, two to five years working experience in of leadership, training, and talent management experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and lead well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Excellent Presentation Skills, large and small groups.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- General knowledge of communications systems, including audio, video, security, fire alarm, wireless, and data networks.
- PC proficiency is essential (Windows environment) and strong working knowledge of Excel is preferred.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to travel regularly to CEC locations.
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- The duties of this job require the employee to effectively talk and hear English language communications.
- The employee is required to stand, walk, climb, sit, and use hands and fingers.
- Some light lifting of objects is required.
- Reaching, grasping, and carrying activities also required.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Above average intellectual ability and excellent judgment are needed to deal effectively with a wide range of problem solving and trouble shooting activities.
- This job is primarily located in a private office.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Although most work is performed inside, occasional outside activities are subject to seasonal temperature fluctuations.
“Essential duties and responsibilities” describe those functions considered to be essential to the performance of the job. All requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Communications Engineering Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to achieving and maintaining a diverse workforce. Qualified females, minorities, veterans, and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply.