Alberta Sugar Beet Growers is a farmer organization striving to create an Alberta sugar beet industry that is expanding, profitable and producer-driven.
We are looking for a Progressive Minded Leader with a Passion for the Agriculture Industry!
- Represent the Organization in the Community
- Provide Support to the Board, including Reporting and Preparation of Information for meetings
- Management of Finances and Budget
- Understanding of and Adherence to the Industry Regulations
- Management of Sugar Beet Quota Allocation as defined by Regulation and Policy
- Build and Foster Strong Relationships with the Growers, Government, and the Processor
- Administration of the Financial Program offered to Growers
- Management of Office, including three support staff
- Exceptional Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Combination of Post-Secondary Education and Experience
- Strong Financial Background and Experience
- Understanding of and Experience in the Agricultural Sector
- Collaborative Leadership Style with a Progressive Nature
- Excellent Computer Competency, specifically in MS Office
- Travel required of approximately 2 days a month
- Competitive Salary
- A Collaborative and Positive Board of Directors
- Monday to Friday, with occasional after hour meetings and events
- Excellent Opportunity to Advance your Growing Career
Hire Standard is recruiting on behalf of Alberta Sugar Beet Growers.
Please apply online are hire-standard.com or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for your interest, however; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By applying for this position you agree to receive email communication from Hire Standard.