Immediate Need for an Admin Assistant in Atlanta. This is a permanent, full time position and the top client will pay a base up to $45K, depending on the level of experience, provide benefits and perks. Only the top candidates will be contacted. Job Hoppers will not be considered.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years of professional work experience as an administrative assistant supporting C level executives
- Executive presence; assertive and confident, take initiative, follow through and multi-task
- Organized, detail-oriented, competent
- Advanced computer skills - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills – spelling, grammar and proofreading
- Exercises good judgment/decision making
- Anticipates problems and acts accordingly
Click here to apply online
- Provide administrative support for C level executives
- Coordinate meetings and conferences, including attending as requested.
- Coordinate international travel.
- Handle sensitive/confidential information requiring a high level of discretion.
- Search and collect information from various internal/external sources to provide preliminary research.
- Post time and expense entries accurately in a timely manner.
- Maintain full calendar control, including decision making around appointments.
- Relationship Building and Communication
- Document Creation
- Organizing and Planning: Arrange international and domestic travel, Coordinate and arrange all logistics for internal and external functions, and prepare presentations, agendas and other meeting materials
- Filing and Document Management: Develop and maintain effective filing system(s) as required, including classified and confidential files and maintain contacts, SharePoint and other electronic sites