Our growing client in Birmingham, has an immediate need for an Executive Assistant with experience supporting “C” Level executives.
This a a Direct Hire role in a fast paced environment offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits and perks!
- Prepare communications, expense reports, making reservations for travel, arranging detailed plans and meeting agendas.
- Work closely with the C-Suite to ensure they are well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Conduct research, compile data, and present to the other department leaders.
- Maintain and organize confidential corporate files and records.
- Plan and attend team meetings and prepare summaries as needed.
- Complete special projects by establishing objectives, determining priorities, monitoring progress and problem solving
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external documents for team members and industry partners
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience as an assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
To apply, send your resume to William Franks at email@example.comClick here to apply online