Are you looking for a permanent opportunity where you can show off your exceptional organizational skills? If yes, then Recruitment Partners has the role for you. Our client is searching for an Executive Assistant that is extremely proactive.
The candidate would be responsible for providing executive, administrative, and development support to the Executive and Board. If you are looking to be challenged in a fast-paced environment, then this is the role for you.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Supporting the Executive with day to day functions including but not limited to: Managing calendars and files, scheduling appointments and travel arrangements, handling information requests, as well as managing email, phone messages and other interpersonal communications;
- Managing one direct report;
- Meeting minutes for Executive as well as the Board
- Understand organizational policies and procedures necessary to ensure appropriate decision-making protocols are followed;
- Handle highly confidential and time sensitive materials in a professional and discreet manner;
- Liaise with senior management and assist with board meeting logistics including scheduling meetings, calendar coordination, etc.;
- Other general administration duties as required.
Your strengths include:
- 5+ years’ experience in a senior executive assistant role;
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, accuracy, client service and professionalism;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate with staff at all levels of the organization;
- Resourceful, with the ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, ask for assistance and resolve conflict.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Nicole Kittlitz, B.Com., RPR.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!