About Our Client
Our client in the financial services sector is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to support one of their Managing Directors.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for:
- Managing calendar and meeting requests for the Managing Director in a timely fashion, proactively managing the best use of the executive’s time.
- Booking personal and business travel arrangements, including flights and transportation
- Reviewing and proofreading presentations and meeting materials
- Liaising with clients and business guests
- Managing projects and follow-up with team members where required
- Planning and coordinating events for the business (investor meetings, holiday parties etc).
- Completing expenses and invoicing
- Editing and formatting presentations
- IT support when needed
The successful candidate for the Executive Assistant role will have five plus years of experience working in an administrative role. Strong MS Office skills are a must with excellent attention to detail. Our client is looking for an Executive Assistant who has extensive experience with travel arrangements, booking and coordinating meetings as well as being a team player with a positive attitude.
**Please note this role is located in the office 5 days a week**