Capstone prides itself as being a leading Canadian independent power producer with over a decade of experience developing, owning and operating diversified power facilities across Canada. Capstone is focused on sustainable development and operational excellence to deliver reliable emission-free power to communities. Visit capstoneinfrastructure.com.
Located in South West Calgary, this position is a 100% in office role and works together with the administrative team to provide support to various departments within the company.
- Expense Report Preparation
- Office Management Tasks ie: ordering supplies, document management, couriers, working with building management.
- Travel Arrangements
- Record Management
- Event Planning
- Health & Safety Administration
- Various other Office Support and Administrative Duties as Required
- Proactive and Self-Motivated with a Desire to Establish your Role
- Ability to Work Independently and with a Team
- Attention to Detail and Ability to Multi-Task Under Deadlines
- Positive and Willing Attitude
- Excellent Computer Competency, with Proficiency in MS Office
- Exceptional Written and Verbal Communication
- Minimum of 3 Years’ Experience in a Similar Role
- $60-65K annually, based on Experience
- Full time Schedule: Monday- Friday, 40 hours/week (some flexibility offered with regard to the schedule)
- An Exciting Opportunity to Join a Progressive and Growing Company in an Exciting Industry of Sustainable Resources
- Long Term, Stable, Year-Round Employment
- A Fast-Paced, Friendly Work Environment
- Extensive Benefits Package and Performance-based Bonus Plan
Hire Standard is recruiting on behalf of Capstone Infrastructure: Please apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for your interest, however only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you are agreeing to receive email communication from Hire Standard.
Capstone Infrastructure Corporation is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we accommodate individuals with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws.