1) Verbal/communication skills, 2) organizational skills, incl. travel planning + expense submission, 3) Microsoft Outlook & PowerPoint
Wealth Management Technology is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to support the Head of Analytics, Intelligence & Data Technology. The individual should be a self-starter, interested in operating in a dynamic environment and comfortable with engaging senior stakeholders on a regular basis. This role will work closely with and report to the Managing Director and Practice Area Head and will be based in New York (1 NY Plaza).
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
• Administrative Assistance: Support for the head of AIDT (Analytics, Intelligence & Data Technology) and other senior team members
• Telephone Coverage: Prioritize important calls with professionalism and judgment
• Meeting Logistics: Coordinate senior management meetings, occasional town halls and other forums
• Travel and Expense Management: Arrange business travel, book travel arrangements and prepare expense reports
• Special Projects: Other tasks in support of the day-to-day operations
• Experience in financial industry and/or business management desired.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations with discretion, tact and diplomacy
• Detail-oriented and thorough with strong organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
• Outstanding time management skills and sound judgment
• Proficiency in all Microsoft programs including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel