Concur is a must.
ORGANIZATION, ABILITY TO PROCESS EXPENSES AND TRAVEL EFFICIENTLY,
• Become the go-to person for five senior level executives
• Phone management
• Calendar: Organize details of internal and external meetings, special events, conference calls, and conferences. This includes reserving rooms; placing catering orders; creating client-related agendas; creating and printing, mailing, or emailing presentation materials associated with meetings.
• Travel & Expense: heavy international and domestic travel, including securing appropriate visas; submitting and reconciling all expenses, check requests
• Client reporting: update presentation materials and excel spreadsheets, send reports to clients as needed.
• Ad hoc projects and requests, sometimes of a personal nature, will form a large part of the responsibilities associated with this role. A willingness to be flexible and juggle multiple deadlines simultaneously is important.
• Experience working with Microsoft office suite is required, with particular expertise in PowerPoint and Excel. Concur also required.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Time management skills, ability to work independently
• Attention to detail
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Resourcefulness and ability to solve problems creatively is extremely important.
• Experience at a financial institution and familiarity with financial markets is preferred.