Duration: 12 months
Location: New York, NY 10036
Our client is looking to hire an experienced Executive Assistant to support three senior individuals within our Human Resources department, as well as provide general support to the broader department.
• Providing telephone coverage, including responding to inquiries, properly routing calls, and taking detailed messages.
• Maintaining managers’ office calendars and scheduling.
• Use of excellent judgment with both internal and external clients, and able to re-prioritize calls and calendar accordingly
• Submitting, maintaining and monitoring expense reports and vendor payments.
• Coordination of larger staff meetings, including calendar, room booking and technology needs
• Reviewing incoming mail and taking appropriate action.
• Ability to synthesize information into a cohesive presentation
• Exposure to highly sensitive information as it relates to firm and potentially staff
• Coordination of office supply and equipment needs across team.
• Coordinating travel schedules, arrangements, preparing materials including agendas in preparation of on-site and off-site meetings, conferences and events.
• Performing related duties as assigned.
• Prior administrative or related experience, minimum 5 years.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Attention to detail
• Flexible attitude and excellent judgment skills
• Ability and willingness to manage multiple priorities in a professional manner
• Highly service-oriented individual with the ability to work well both as an individual contributor and as part of a team.
• Able to take independent initiative for action within areas of responsibility.
• Highly trainable with ability to learn and open to taking on new projects.
• Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio