Immediate opportunity for an experienced EA for CEO with a salary up to $85K, plus bonus, 401K match, plus full benefits and perks.
This will be an in-office position as of July with a slow ramp-up...50% in office/home schedule.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ yrs of supporting C-level
- Advanced skills with Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, online travel tools, and time/expense reporting process
- Strong organizational skills, high-level prioritizing and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high degree of flexibility
Click here to apply online
- Book travel meetings and events
- Occasional travel
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine the appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgment to reflect the CEO’s style and organization policy. Provide sophisticated calendar management for the CEO. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.