The team travels a lot so need someone who is a team leader, decisive, and can make decisions.
Supporting very senior associates
Key job functions:
- Become the go-to person for a team of senior level executives
- Administration: Phone management for senior investment professional and backup phones for investment team as needed
- Calendar: heaving calendar management skills required on a global basis. Organize details of internal and external meetings, special events, conference calls, and conferences. This includes reserving rooms; placing catering orders; creating client-related agendas; creating and printing, mailing, or emailing presentation materials associated with meetings.
- Travel & Expense: heavy international and domestic travel, including securing appropriate visas; submitting and reconciling all expenses, check requests
- Client reporting: update presentation materials and excel spreadsheets, send reports to clients as needed.
- Ad hoc projects and requests, sometimes of a personal nature, will form a large part of the responsibilities associated with this role. A willingness to be flexible and juggle multiple deadlines simultaneously is important.
- Experience working with Microsoft office suite is required, with particular expertise in PowerPoint and Excel. Concur also required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Time management skills, ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Resourcefulness and ability to solve problems creatively is extremely important.
- Experience at a financial institution and familiarity with financial markets is required.