Duration: 12 months Location: New York, NY 10019
Required skills are good communication, general administration, space/property management, and hardware procurement- all MUST haves.
The ideal candidate must have experience interacting with senior management. Excellent communication and organization skills are required.
Qualifications: Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, & Word), SharePoint and Jive proficiency is a plus. Experience with Manhattan Space Management tool preferred.
• Management of floor maintenance including oversight of printers, signage, confidential bins, locksmith work, equipment & personal item moves
• Tracking of space availability
• Perform building audits to verify that employee locations and room configurations are correct and update space database with relevant information
• Coordination of staff moves & departmental restacks
• New hire setup including assignation of new seating and telephones, request systems access accounts
• Managing requests for hardware, software, market data and voice
• Book conference rooms and managing hotel space and bookings