Are you looking for a challenging, satisfying and rewarding role as an Executive Assistant? If your proven administrative skills are craving a new challenge and creative environment, then this opportunity is perfect for you!
Become part of an elite, values-drive company who nurtures great talent!
Our client, a fast paced and developing Technology company, is looking for a polished, professional, and intuitive individual to work alongside the company’s Executive team. This is a fast paced, ever changing environment where your previous experience will be utilized, and you will be pushed to the max during this career changing opportunity.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing a full range of confidential administration and executive support to the Executive Team as required. The primary responsibility of this role is to provide assistance & anticipate the needs of the leadership team in the Calgary office, while working really closely with the rest of their operations team to a enhance the operation of the entire office.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Providing administrative support to the Executive Team
- Proactively manage calendars with attention to accuracy, detail, and allocation of time to promote productivity and recognize the need to re-prioritize as appropriate
- Preparing briefings, presentations, writing letters, and producing other documents related to the functioning of the Executive Office
- Booking travel for the Executive Office and providing support on the road if required
- Organize and manage meetings (may include setting agendas and driving follow-up of action items, catering), off-sites and team-based social events, with associated budgets and logistics
- Process monthly expense reports and vendor invoices and purchase orders as needed
- Understand the business priorities and identify process improvements to create efficiency and scale for the executive team
- Tracking and driving completion of key deliverables and follow-up on outstanding items
- Support annual operational planning process, business planning and performance review cycle
- Space management & planning
- Anything else that comes up throughout the day!
Your strengths include:
The ideal candidate will have a friendly, outgoing, and professional demeanor, will bring the perfect balance of professionalism, detail-orientation, and supportive qualities. We are looking for someone who can support, lead, and help build a collaborative culture. In addition to administration experience and business acumen, the personality and corporate culture fit of the candidate will be critical in the selection. Other desirable attributes include:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant in a very similar role would be a plus
- A diploma in business or a related field is preferred
- Ambitious self-starter well demonstrating the ability to quickly gain knowledge
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, accuracy, client service and professionalism
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate with staff at all levels of the organization
- Resourceful, with the ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, ask for assistance when needed as well as resolve conflict.
If you are interested in this Executive Assistant position and meet all the qualifications, please send your resume directly through this ad to the attention to Ioana Bucsa, email@example.com.
Please view our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities!
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!