Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions
• Performs financial and business/situational analysis in order to recommend alternatives for purposes of contributing to the effective and efficient operation of the business group, and for purposes of achieving business objectives.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Provides administrative and professional support to 1-2 executive(s) and potentially 1-2 managers within a medium to large size business group.
• Manages or participates in the leadership of a variety of administrative/operational related projects.
• Overtime work is required with little notice including weekend work. Blackberry and VPN home access is required.
• No direct financial accountability, although monitors projects and operational expenses to ensure they are within budget.
• Acts as a primary interface with IT and works to resolve Executive’s IT issues.
What you will bring to this role:
• 3-5 years of experience in an administrative/ professional support function in a fast paced environment, dealing with moderately complex issues and managing conflicting priorities.
• Seasoned knowledge of key business processes and excellent working knowledge of financial analysis, accounting principles, and project management.
• Seasoned business knowledge and deep understanding of the organizational unit, its functions and products, and customer groups.
• Excellent understanding of the processes, policies and procedures required for supporting the business unit.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.