Duration: 6 months Location: New York, NY 10036
Key job functions:
• Support two Senior Administrative Assistants
• Administration: Phone management
• Calendar: Organize details of internal and external meetings, special events, conference calls, and conferences. This includes reserving rooms; placing catering orders; creating client-related agendas; creating and printing, mailing, or emailing presentation materials associated with meetings.
• Travel & Expense: Heavy international and domestic travel, submitting and reconciling all expenses, check requests
• Client reporting: update presentation materials and excel spreadsheets, send reports to clients as needed.
• Ad hoc projects and requests, sometimes of a personal nature, will form a large part of the responsibilities associated with this role. A willingness to be flexible and juggle multiple deadlines simultaneously is important.
• Experience working with Microsoft office suite is required including PowerPoint and Excel. Concur experience is also required.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Time management skills, ability to work independently
• Attention to detail
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Resourcefulness and ability to solve problems creatively is extremely important.
• Experience at a financial institution and familiarity with financial markets is