Executive Assistant Level 2
Duration: 9 Months
Pay Rate: $29.96
Work Location: 1585 Broadway, New York, New York 10036 _____________________________________________________________________________
- Multitasking, teamwork, attention to detail
- Providing administrative support to current admin team, including possible coverage of high level executives and deal teams
- Professional attitude, attention to detail
Key job functions:
- Become the go-to person for admin team backup
- Administration: Backup phones for investment team as needed
- Calendar: Backup primary Executive Assistant as needed; organize details of internal and external meetings, special events, conference calls, and conferences. This includes reserving rooms; placing catering orders; creating client-related agendas; creating and printing, mailing, or emailing presentation materials associated with meetings.
- Travel & Expense: international and domestic travel as needed if primary Executive Assistant is out of the office, including securing appropriate visas. Submitting and reconciling all expenses, check/invoice requests
- Client reporting: update presentation materials and excel spreadsheets, as needed
- Ad hoc projects and requests will form a large part of the responsibilities associated with this role
- Willingness to be flexible and juggle multiple deadlines simultaneously is important
- Experience working with Microsoft office suite is required, with particular expertise in PowerPoint and Excel. Concur also required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Time management skills, ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Resourcefulness and ability to solve problems creatively is extremely important.
- Experience at a financial institution and familiarity with financial markets is required. An interest and willingness to learn is more important