Proficient with Concur for T&E and travel, organized, detail oriented, takes ownership, good attitude
Key job functions:
• Travel & Expense: heavy domestic and international travel, submitting and reconciling all expenses
• Calendar: Organize details of internal and external meetings, special events, conference calls. This includes reserving rooms; placing catering orders; emailing presentation materials associated with meetings.
• Ad hoc projects and requests - a willingness to be flexible and juggle multiple deadlines simultaneously is important.
• Experience working with Microsoft office suite and PowerPoint is required. Concur experience is a must
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Time management skills, ability to work independently
• Attention to detail
• Good attitude
• Resourcefulness and ability to solve problems creatively is extremely important.
• Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 2-3 years financial experience preferred