Due to an internal promotion, we have been asked to exclusively assist a Swift Current-based organization to secure the talent of an Executive Administrator to support to their CEO and Executive Leadership Team. Confidentiality, professionalism, time management, organization, attention to detail and problem-solving skills comprise key competencies of the successful candidate.
To be considered for this key administrative role, you offer:
- Minimum of 10 years’ similar experience, working independently and concurrently on multiple projects
- Training credentials in law, business administration, accounting, or education in related field
- Ability to interpret and understand legal and technical documents
- Excellent written and oral communication skills supported by strong attention to detail
- Ability to organize, file and retrieve communication
- Extreme proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- A calming influence on others
You will perform confidential administrative support including:
Our client is offering a remuneration package that includes a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, RRSP matching, educational reimbursement allowances, wellness & safety allowances. If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you personally might like more information on, contact Blair at firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Know someone else who may be interested? Consider our referral policy!
- Confidentially interacting with a diverse group of internal and external teams and partners,
- Working closely with leadership to ensure responsibilities are fully executed by the deadline,
- Creating agendas, scheduling and recording minutes for Director’s meetings,
- Manage corporate compliance; work with external counsel and advisors to ensure appropriate regulatory conformity,
- Manage the recordkeeping of the organization’s contracts, commitments, and obligations,
- Liaison with municipal, provincial and federal governments,
- Management of executive calendars
NOTE: Candidates applying for this position must have the proper work authorization to work in Canada in order to be considered for this position. Canada visa sponsorship is NOT available for this role. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not consider your job application as we are not licensed to assist with immigration. Those with temporary work permits or those located outside of Canada cannot be retained in our database.