Executive Administration Assistant - Troy, MI
Our client, a global player in design and manufacturing for the automotive sector, is currently seeking a Executive Administration to join their growing team in Troy, MI.
Why work here?
The client maintains a high regard for their employee’s well-being by providing some of the best benefits on the market (20 PTO days & 14+ holidays, full medical with $0 deductible option, 6% 401K match). They are a privately-owned global organization that manufactures electromechanical components for the automotive industry. This company is stable and continues to experience growth, providing employees high visibility and the opportunity to drive change.
What you’ll do:
- Head office tasks such as: creating reports, filing, and setting up staff meetings
- Directing phone calls to correct operators
- Utilize spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Supporting Executive Assistant when away
What you will need:
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years work experience
- Skills in MS-Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Minimum typing 60 words a minute
This client is based in Troy and is currently operating remotely but there has not been a final decision if that will be permanent. There is a possibility this position could be hybrid.