Provides support to Executive Vice President and Business Development Manager in all related activities.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Provide high-level administrative support and assistance to the Executive Vice President and Business Development Manager
• Primary Business Development Activities:
- Participate in APQP activities and monitor the APQP system in Plex
- Manage the quoting process including RFQ’s, Quotes and Contract Reviews
- Responsible for Customer Systems and maintaining information
- Driving the “customer experience”
- Manage Tradeshows and remote Customer Shows
- Responsible for Customer tooling organization and submission
• No Supervisory Responsibilities
Qualifications / Experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
Education and/or Experience, Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
• At least two years of related experience required