Company: Genesis PII - www.genesisintgroup.com
Location: Santo Domingo, República Dominicana
Our client, an assets management company, is looking for an Executive Accounting who has authority for making decisions and implementing programs to ensure the effective provision of administrative and financial services that the company needs.
Genesis PII is a company specialized in the management and servicing of non performing loans such as credit cards, credit lines, personal loans, auto loans, mortgages, commercial loans, retail loans…. It’s main objective is to try to reinstate as many customers as possible in the financial system through the design of tailored solutions for willingness to pay customers.
- Responsible for implementing, maintaining and enhancing departmental processes, systems and controls.
- Responsible of financial statements, bank reconciliations, expenses and cash flows reports of the companies within the group.Responsible for day-to-day accounting activity, accounts sweep, reporting activities related to the servicing portfolio.
- Provides financial insights to management team, applying an understanding of budgets, and forecasts at a detailed level
- Corporate accounting liaison, payments, prepayments and escrow accounting. Also, resolve and document new accounting policies.
- Collaborate to conciliate monthly closing reports, and develop/maintain key internal management reporting processes.
- Provide financial analysis support for all servicing related transactions as well as the issue resolution-managing database of the servicing portfolio.
- Coordinate and authorized/denied cash out releases, intercompany account sweeps, debt payoff processing, third party vendors payments.
- Review all Account Bank Statements of the group.
- Review the master/primary servicing expenses and report to headquarters (weekly basis).
- Financial reporting including the preparation of monthly and annual reports used by management, the board, and external parties.
- BACHELORS DEGREE IN FINANCE, ACCOUNTING (with a professional certification CPA, cma) OR ECONOMICS
- PREFERABLY in Possession of a Master’s degree in business administration, Finance or business equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years experience in a similar position, preferably in the mortgage sector or leading financial services.
- Strong understanding of project management and implementations, project structure, project life cycle and best practice standards.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to talk with customers/investors over the phone and face to face.
- Ability to build relationships across the organization
- Must be able to adapt well to a fast paced and constantly changing business environment Innovation and continuous improvement of processes
- Comfortable with new technology systems and paperless environment, demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented environment; demonstrated ability to provide good customer service.
- An advanced understanding of corporate financial planning, reporting & analysis, and costing/profitability methodologies and processes.
- Demonstrated in depth understanding of common business and cost drivers, financial statement analysis, and deep-dive analysis.
- Experience leading large and complex team projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel, as required.
PLEASE APPLY TO THIS JOB ONLY IF YOU HAVE THE REQUIRED SKILLS ON THE JOB DESCRIPTION, OR IF YOU HAVE BEEN SENT HERE BY THE RECRUITER IN CHARGE OF THIS ACCOUNT.
Click here to apply online