The Exchange Functional Analyst Lead is responsible for the design, engineering, and administration of a Microsoft Hybrid Exchange environment with Office 365. This role requires collaboration with the business and other technical teams to ensure the best solutions are implemented leveraging Microsoft’s offerings.This position is part of the Digital Initiatives organization within Corporate IT. The ultimate goal of this team, and this position, is to provide digital capabilities for our employees worldwide to help improve their productivity and engagement, by making it easier for them to communicate and collaborate with their colleagues & external partners.The Exchange Functional Analyst Lead is the subject matter expert responsible for leading the design, implementation and support of messaging system on the Microsoft Office 365 suite. Additionally, proactively seek opportunities to improve processes, business and technical, by leveraging standard functionality.
Acquisition and Deployment
- Provide, technical and operational knowledge in support of business and technology transformational activities.
- Help to define business requirements for complex systems development – from both functional and non-functional perspectives (i.e. concept of operations, performance, test, cost, schedule, training, support and disposal).
- Work with Technical Domain and Enterprise Architects to develop comprehensive solutions architecture.
- Maintain knowledge and expertise in the current releases of relevant software.
- Support system development teams in implementing reference architectures and standards.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application-usage best practices, standard processes and local variations due to customer, legal or business mandates.
- Provide technical oversight for multiple project initiatives.
- Participate in technology life-cycle projects including technology evaluation, selection, implementation, support and retirement/replacement.
- Develop prototypes of system designs, working with Technical Architects and Delivery Teams, to prove viability where necessary
- Document architectural designs and standards for implemented solutions.
- Document, communicate, and enforce system standards and solutions review processes.
- Mentor and/or provide guidance to all members of the team.
- Support risk identification and mitigation process and provide issue management recommendations as required.
- Create and maintain system documentation.
- Assist with projects as may be required to contribute to efficiency and effectiveness of the work.
- Attend business management and IT staff meetings where appropriate.
- Attend meetings on behalf of the team.
- Make presentations to management, clients, and peer groups as requested.
- Train and share knowledge with development teams in cross functional capacities.
- Assist with hiring activities and fulfilling affirmative action obligations and ensuring compliance with the equal employment opportunity policy.
- Some travel as required (domestic and international).
- Work hours outside the standard office 7.5 hour work day as required.
- Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years IT experience.
- 5+ years experience with Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory.
- 5+ years experience with enterprise computing platforms.
- Experience managing enterprise directories.
- 4+ years of experience in design and deployment of Exchange.
- 3+ years of experience implementing and managing Microsoft Office 365, preferred.
- 3+ years of technical experience, solution development and deployment of Microsoft Azure and Office 365 core solutions, preferred.
- Experience troubleshooting issues.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.